Nightfood Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NGTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,400 shares, a decrease of 66.5% from the April 30th total of 34,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 196,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:NGTF opened at $0.15 on Thursday. Nightfood has a 52-week low of $0.13 and a 52-week high of $0.32. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.17 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.18.
About Nightfood (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nightfood (NGTF)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
Receive News & Ratings for Nightfood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nightfood and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.