Evogene (TSE:EVGN – Get Rating) had its price objective reduced by equities research analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$6.00 to C$5.00 in a note issued to investors on Thursday, BayStreet.CA reports. The firm presently has an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Separately, Echelon Wealth Partners reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a C$10.00 target price on shares of Evogene in a research report on Friday, April 22nd.
Evogene Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Evogene Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evogene and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.