ADF Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:ADFJF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,000 shares, an increase of 200.0% from the April 30th total of 2,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 12.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS ADFJF opened at $1.30 on Thursday. ADF Group has a 12-month low of $1.10 and a 12-month high of $1.82. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $1.35 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.33.
ADF Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ADF Group (ADFJF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for ADF Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADF Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.