Bit Brother Limited (NASDAQ:BTB – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 287,900 shares, a growth of 332.9% from the April 30th total of 66,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 837,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days. Approximately 0.3% of the shares of the stock are sold short.
Bit Brother stock opened at $0.32 on Thursday. Bit Brother has a 1 year low of $0.28 and a 1 year high of $3.00.
About Bit Brother (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bit Brother (BTB)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Bit Brother Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bit Brother and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.