Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CAPC – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,100 shares, a decrease of 74.7% from the April 30th total of 8,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 117,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:CAPC opened at $0.17 on Thursday. Capstone Companies has a 52 week low of $0.16 and a 52 week high of $2.50. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.23 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.48. The company has a quick ratio of 3.39, a current ratio of 3.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63. The stock has a market capitalization of $8.32 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -5.58 and a beta of -1.28.
Capstone Companies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capstone Companies (CAPC)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
Receive News & Ratings for Capstone Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capstone Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.