Ilika plc (OTCMKTS:ILIKF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 60,500 shares, a growth of 210.3% from the April 30th total of 19,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 408,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:ILIKF traded up $0.04 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $0.80. 180,322 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 217,694. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.37 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.76. Ilika has a 1 year low of $0.65 and a 1 year high of $2.99.
Ilika Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ilika (ILIKF)
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Ilika Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ilika and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.