Invesco DWA Basic Materials Momentum ETF (NASDAQ:PYZ – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,800 shares, a drop of 73.2% from the April 30th total of 17,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 26,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
PYZ stock opened at $88.36 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $94.47 and a 200-day moving average of $92.24. Invesco DWA Basic Materials Momentum ETF has a 12-month low of $78.92 and a 12-month high of $104.31.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, March 22nd were given a dividend of $0.134 per share. This represents a $0.54 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.61%. This is an increase from Invesco DWA Basic Materials Momentum ETF’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.13. The ex-dividend date was Monday, March 21st.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco DWA Basic Materials Momentum ETF (PYZ)
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco DWA Basic Materials Momentum ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco DWA Basic Materials Momentum ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.