mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:XDSL – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 9,900 shares, an increase of 2,375.0% from the April 30th total of 400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,973,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS XDSL opened at $0.05 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 2.17, a current ratio of 2.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The firm has a market cap of $4.67 million, a PE ratio of 0.45 and a beta of 0.92. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.09 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.16. mPhase Technologies has a 52 week low of $0.03 and a 52 week high of $0.43.
About mPhase Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on mPhase Technologies (XDSL)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for mPhase Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for mPhase Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.