Vanguard International High Dividend Yield Fund (NASDAQ:VYMI – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 546,600 shares, an increase of 225.2% from the April 30th total of 168,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 525,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Shares of VYMI opened at $64.97 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $65.59 and a 200-day simple moving average of $66.91. Vanguard International High Dividend Yield Fund has a 1-year low of $60.73 and a 1-year high of $71.37.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 24th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, March 22nd were paid a dividend of $0.312 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, March 21st. This represents a $1.25 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.92%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard International High Dividend Yield Fund (VYMI)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard International High Dividend Yield Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard International High Dividend Yield Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.