SQL Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:SKYX – Get Rating) Director Dov Shiff acquired 11,922 shares of SQL Technologies stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 24th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $3.58 per share, for a total transaction of $42,680.76. Following the acquisition, the director now owns 3,883,031 shares in the company, valued at approximately $13,901,250.98. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Dov Shiff also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 12th, Dov Shiff purchased 10,824 shares of SQL Technologies stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $4.77 per share, for a total transaction of $51,630.48.
- On Thursday, May 12th, Dov Shiff acquired 10,824 shares of SQL Technologies stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $4.77 per share, for a total transaction of $51,630.48.
Shares of SQL Technologies stock opened at $3.45 on Thursday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $10.27. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40, a quick ratio of 6.12 and a current ratio of 6.31. SQL Technologies Corp. has a 12 month low of $3.41 and a 12 month high of $16.00.
SQL Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
SQL Technologies Corp. provides a series of safe-smart platform technologies. The company's first-generation technologies enable light fixtures, ceiling fans, and other electrically wired products to be installed into a ceiling's electrical outlet box; and second-generation technology provides a platform that is designed to enhance safety and lifestyle of homes and other buildings.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SQL Technologies (SKYX)
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
Receive News & Ratings for SQL Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SQL Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.