NYSE:TRT opened at $5.01 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $19.78 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 35.79 and a beta of 1.50. Trio-Tech International has a 12 month low of $3.86 and a 12 month high of $13.73. The company has a quick ratio of 2.30, a current ratio of 2.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06.
About Trio-Tech International (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trio-Tech International (TRT)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Trio-Tech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trio-Tech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.