NYSE:SDPI traded up $0.01 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $1.00. 95,920 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 512,363. The stock has a market capitalization of $28.24 million, a P/E ratio of 33.34 and a beta of 0.05. Superior Drilling Products has a 1 year low of $0.65 and a 1 year high of $2.38. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $1.03. The company has a current ratio of 1.72, a quick ratio of 1.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66.
About Superior Drilling Products (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superior Drilling Products (SDPI)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Drilling Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Drilling Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.