TechnoPro Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TCCPY – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,800 shares, a growth of 247.1% from the April 30th total of 3,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 284,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of TCCPY stock opened at $4.45 on Thursday. TechnoPro has a 52-week low of $4.31 and a 52-week high of $6.98. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.59.
About TechnoPro (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TechnoPro (TCCPY)
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
Receive News & Ratings for TechnoPro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TechnoPro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.