Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 (NYSE:TVE – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a decline of 77.1% from the April 30th total of 4,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 13,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of TVE traded up $0.17 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $23.26. 15,883 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 11,852. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $23.49 and a 200 day moving average price of $24.78. Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 has a 1 year low of $22.39 and a 1 year high of $27.38.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Sunday, May 1st. Investors of record on Thursday, April 14th were given a $0.1385 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, April 13th. This represents a $0.55 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.38%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 (TVE)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tennessee Valley Authority PARRS A 2029 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.