Thor Explorations Ltd. (OTCMKTS:THXPF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 900 shares, a drop of 69.0% from the April 30th total of 2,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.5 days.
Shares of THXPF opened at $0.22 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.23 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.22. Thor Explorations has a one year low of $0.17 and a one year high of $1.00.
About Thor Explorations (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thor Explorations (THXPF)
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
Receive News & Ratings for Thor Explorations Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thor Explorations and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.