Thunderbird Entertainment Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:THBRF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,500 shares, a growth of 309.1% from the April 30th total of 1,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 54,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:THBRF opened at $2.71 on Thursday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.93 and a 200-day simple moving average of $3.20. Thunderbird Entertainment Group has a 1 year low of $2.24 and a 1 year high of $5.05.
About Thunderbird Entertainment Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thunderbird Entertainment Group (THBRF)
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
Receive News & Ratings for Thunderbird Entertainment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thunderbird Entertainment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.