Astrea Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ASAXW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,000 shares, a decrease of 60.4% from the April 30th total of 10,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 7,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Shares of NASDAQ:ASAXW opened at $0.08 on Friday. Astrea Acquisition has a 1 year low of $0.05 and a 1 year high of $0.88.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Astrea Acquisition (ASAXW)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Astrea Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Astrea Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.