BNCCORP, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BNCC – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, May 27th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 1st will be given a dividend of 1.75 per share by the bank on Tuesday, June 21st. This represents a yield of 23.56%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 31st.
Shares of OTCMKTS BNCC opened at $32.90 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13, a current ratio of 0.87 and a quick ratio of 0.78. BNCCORP has a 1-year low of $31.91 and a 1-year high of $45.45. The company has a market capitalization of $117.78 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.61 and a beta of 1.23. The business has a 50-day moving average of $34.25 and a 200-day moving average of $38.05.
BNCCORP Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BNCCORP (BNCC)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Receive News & Ratings for BNCCORP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BNCCORP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.