Conifer Holdings, Inc. – Senior (NASDAQ:CNFRL – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, an increase of 180.0% from the April 30th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.9 days.
Shares of Conifer Holdings, Inc. – Senior stock opened at $23.70 on Friday. Conifer Holdings, Inc. – Senior has a fifty-two week low of $22.19 and a fifty-two week high of $25.32.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Conifer Holdings, Inc. – Senior (CNFRL)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Receive News & Ratings for Conifer Holdings Inc. - Senior Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conifer Holdings Inc. - Senior and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.