Curative Biotechnology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CUBT – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 14,800 shares, a drop of 49.0% from the April 30th total of 29,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 597,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:CUBT opened at $0.03 on Friday. Curative Biotechnology has a 1-year low of $0.02 and a 1-year high of $0.14. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.04 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.06.
Curative Biotechnology Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Curative Biotechnology (CUBT)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Curative Biotechnology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Curative Biotechnology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.