IBC Advanced Alloys Corp. (OTCMKTS:IAALF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 30,200 shares, a decline of 60.2% from the April 30th total of 75,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 84,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
OTCMKTS:IAALF traded up $0.03 on Friday, reaching $0.23. The stock had a trading volume of 222,570 shares, compared to its average volume of 66,556. The company has a market capitalization of $19.28 million, a P/E ratio of -19.77 and a beta of 0.34. IBC Advanced Alloys has a 1-year low of $0.13 and a 1-year high of $0.25. The company has a quick ratio of 0.31, a current ratio of 0.84 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.41. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.19 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.16.
IBC Advanced Alloys Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IBC Advanced Alloys (IAALF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for IBC Advanced Alloys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IBC Advanced Alloys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.