JG Boswell (OTCMKTS:BWEL – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, May 27th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, June 1st will be given a dividend of 4.50 per share on Friday, June 10th. This represents a yield of 1.94%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 31st.
Shares of BWEL opened at $930.00 on Friday. JG Boswell has a 1 year low of $755.00 and a 1 year high of $1,111.00. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $983.76 and a 200-day simple moving average of $990.23.
JG Boswell Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JG Boswell (BWEL)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Receive News & Ratings for JG Boswell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JG Boswell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.