Mercedes-Benz Group AG (OTCMKTS:DMLRY – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 31,000 shares, a decline of 57.1% from the April 30th total of 72,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 339,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of Mercedes-Benz Group stock opened at $17.49 on Friday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $17.07 and a 200-day simple moving average of $19.99. Mercedes-Benz Group has a fifty-two week low of $15.10 and a fifty-two week high of $26.98.
About Mercedes-Benz Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mercedes-Benz Group (DMLRY)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Mercedes-Benz Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercedes-Benz Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.