MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MGTI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 14,600 shares, an increase of 165.5% from the April 30th total of 5,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,489,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS MGTI opened at $0.01 on Friday. MGT Capital Investments has a 52-week low of $0.01 and a 52-week high of $0.06. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.02.
About MGT Capital Investments (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MGT Capital Investments (MGTI)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Receive News & Ratings for MGT Capital Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MGT Capital Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.