PHX Energy Services Corp. (TSE:PHX – Get Rating) Senior Officer Cameron Michael Ritchie sold 4,300 shares of PHX Energy Services stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$6.16, for a total value of C$26,495.31. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 191,480 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$1,179,842.32.
Cameron Michael Ritchie also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 17th, Cameron Michael Ritchie sold 20,000 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$6.05, for a total value of C$121,000.00.
- On Friday, March 18th, Cameron Michael Ritchie sold 64,121 shares of PHX Energy Services stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.04, for a total value of C$387,419.08.
PHX traded up C$0.05 during midday trading on Friday, hitting C$6.43. The stock had a trading volume of 19,842 shares, compared to its average volume of 106,039. The company has a market cap of C$324.98 million and a P/E ratio of 24.17. The business has a fifty day moving average of C$6.55 and a 200 day moving average of C$5.56. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.95, a quick ratio of 1.10 and a current ratio of 1.58. PHX Energy Services Corp. has a 1 year low of C$3.74 and a 1 year high of C$7.50.
Several brokerages have recently commented on PHX. Stifel Nicolaus cut their price objective on PHX Energy Services from C$9.75 to C$9.50 in a report on Thursday, May 5th. BMO Capital Markets boosted their price objective on PHX Energy Services from C$9.00 to C$9.50 in a report on Thursday, May 5th.
About PHX Energy Services (Get Rating)
PHX Energy Services Corp. provides horizontal and directional drilling technology and services to oil and natural gas exploration and development, and production companies in Canada, the United States, Russia, Albania, and the Middle East. It offers Velocity Real-Time System, a ground-breaking technology that offers downhole guidance systems; Atlas Motors, a high-performance drilling motors; PowerDrive Orbit RSS, a rotary steerable system; P-360 Positive Pulse MWD System, a measurement while drilling (MWD) tool; and E-360 EM MWD System, an MWD tool that transmits electric signals through geological formations.
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for PHX Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PHX Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.