A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Pliant Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PLRX) recently:
- 5/25/2022 – Pliant Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They set an “overweight” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/17/2022 – Pliant Therapeutics had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Sandler from $63.00 to $27.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 5/13/2022 – Pliant Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Pliant Therapeutics Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies for the treatment of fibrosis. The company’s lead product consist PLN-74809 and PLN-1474 which are in clinical stage. Pliant Therapeutics Inc. is based in SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. “
- 5/10/2022 – Pliant Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock.
NASDAQ:PLRX opened at $5.49 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $6.37 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.33. Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. has a 52-week low of $3.96 and a 52-week high of $33.95. The firm has a market capitalization of $198.57 million, a PE ratio of -1.93 and a beta of 1.13.
Pliant Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PLRX – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, February 28th. The company reported ($0.68) earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.76) by $0.08. The firm had revenue of $2.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $3.70 million. Pliant Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 48.97% and a negative net margin of 1,542.15%. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. will post -3.35 earnings per share for the current year.
Pliant Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes novel therapies for the treatment of fibrosis and related diseases in the United States. Its lead product candidate is PLN-74809, an oral small-molecule dual selective inhibitor of avß6 and avß1 integrins, which is in three Phase 2a trials.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pliant Therapeutics (PLRX)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Pliant Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pliant Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.