Riverside Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:RVSDF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 57,700 shares, a growth of 165.9% from the April 30th total of 21,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 203,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of RVSDF stock opened at $0.11 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.13 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.13. Riverside Resources has a 12 month low of $0.10 and a 12 month high of $0.18.
About Riverside Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Riverside Resources (RVSDF)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Receive News & Ratings for Riverside Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Riverside Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.