Itafos Inc. (OTCMKTS:MBCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 14,800 shares, a growth of 150.8% from the April 30th total of 5,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 38,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
MBCF opened at $2.20 on Friday. Itafos has a 12-month low of $0.88 and a 12-month high of $3.13. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $2.35 and a two-hundred day moving average of $1.62.
Separately, Raymond James raised their price target on shares of Itafos from C$5.00 to C$5.75 and gave the stock a “strong-buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, May 19th.
Itafos Inc operates as a phosphate and specialty fertilizer platform company. The company produces and sells monoammonium phosphate (MAP), MAP with micronutrients, superphosphoric acid, merchant grade phosphoric acid, ammonium polyphosphate, single superphosphate (SSP), SSP with micronutrients, and sulfuric acid.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Itafos (MBCF)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Receive News & Ratings for Itafos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Itafos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.