Kobe Steel, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KBSTF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 200,300 shares, a decline of 58.3% from the April 30th total of 480,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2,003.0 days.
Shares of KBSTF traded up $0.27 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $5.35. 300 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,342. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $4.84 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.05. Kobe Steel has a 12 month low of $4.00 and a 12 month high of $8.04.
Kobe Steel Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kobe Steel (KBSTF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Kobe Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kobe Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.