Life Clips, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LCLP – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 78,700 shares, an increase of 106.0% from the April 30th total of 38,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 23,727,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS LCLP traded up $0.00 during trading on Friday, hitting $0.00. 6,138,460 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 23,714,158. Life Clips has a fifty-two week low of $0.00 and a fifty-two week high of $0.07. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.01 and its 200 day moving average is $0.01.
About Life Clips (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Life Clips (LCLP)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for Life Clips Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Life Clips and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.