NightDragon Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:NDACW – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,600 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the April 30th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 25,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in NightDragon Acquisition stock. Saba Capital Management L.P. purchased a new stake in NightDragon Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:NDACW – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor purchased 91,008 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $45,000.
Shares of NASDAQ NDACW traded up $0.04 on Friday, hitting $0.33. The company had a trading volume of 5,110 shares, compared to its average volume of 26,409. NightDragon Acquisition has a 12-month low of $0.26 and a 12-month high of $1.80.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NightDragon Acquisition (NDACW)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for NightDragon Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NightDragon Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.