Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. (OTCMKTS:PZRIF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,900 shares, a drop of 51.7% from the April 30th total of 32,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 26.5 days.
Separately, TD Securities raised their price target on Pizza Pizza Royalty from C$12.00 to C$14.00 in a research note on Thursday, March 3rd.
Shares of PZRIF stock opened at $9.69 on Friday. Pizza Pizza Royalty has a 1-year low of $8.00 and a 1-year high of $11.82. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $10.56 and its 200 day moving average is $9.90.
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp., through its subsidiary, Pizza Pizza Royalty Limited Partnership, owns and franchises quick service restaurants under the Pizza Pizza and Pizza 73 brands in Canada. It also distributes food. As of December 31, 2021, the company had 727 restaurants in the royalty pool. Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pizza Pizza Royalty (PZRIF)
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Pizza Pizza Royalty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pizza Pizza Royalty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.