Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SBSAA – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SBSAA traded down $0.15 during trading on Friday, reaching $2.49. 192 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 8,217. Spanish Broadcasting System has a fifty-two week low of $2.13 and a fifty-two week high of $5.60. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.18 and a 200-day simple moving average of $3.97.
Spanish Broadcasting System Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spanish Broadcasting System (SBSAA)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.