Taisei Co. (OTCMKTS:TISCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 87,100 shares, a decrease of 49.1% from the April 30th total of 171,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 290.3 days.
OTCMKTS TISCF opened at $27.81 on Friday. Taisei has a 52-week low of $27.16 and a 52-week high of $32.90. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $28.54 and a 200 day moving average price of $30.35.
About Taisei (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taisei (TISCF)
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Taisei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taisei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.