Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp. (OTCMKTS:TCYMF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,027,400 shares, a growth of 101.6% from the April 30th total of 2,494,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
TCYMF stock remained flat at $$1.76 during trading on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 34,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 875. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.82 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.97. Tingyi has a fifty-two week low of $1.69 and a fifty-two week high of $2.33.
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tingyi (Cayman Islands) (TCYMF)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tingyi (Cayman Islands) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.