United American Healthcare Co. (OTCMKTS:UAHC – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 10,800 shares, an increase of 176.9% from the April 30th total of 3,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 13,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.8 days.
OTCMKTS:UAHC opened at $0.04 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.03 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.03. United American Healthcare has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $0.07.
About United American Healthcare (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United American Healthcare (UAHC)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Receive News & Ratings for United American Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United American Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.