Winland Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:WELX – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 800 shares, a drop of 55.6% from the April 30th total of 1,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of WELX opened at $2.75 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $3.46 and its 200 day moving average is $3.94. Winland has a 12-month low of $1.62 and a 12-month high of $6.80.
About Winland (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Winland (WELX)
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Winland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Winland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.