Yamada Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:YMDAF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,690,700 shares, a drop of 52.9% from the April 30th total of 3,590,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
YMDAF stock opened at $2.99 on Friday. Yamada has a 1 year low of $2.99 and a 1 year high of $3.58. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $3.21 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.56.
About Yamada (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yamada (YMDAF)
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for Yamada Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamada and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.