Duddell Street Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:DSACW – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,300 shares, a growth of 89.3% from the April 30th total of 2,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 6,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.9 days.
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Duddell Street Acquisition stock. Highbridge Capital Management LLC raised its holdings in Duddell Street Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:DSACW – Get Rating) by 15.2% during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 655,015 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 86,261 shares during the quarter. Highbridge Capital Management LLC’s holdings in Duddell Street Acquisition were worth $439,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
DSACW opened at $0.94 on Friday. Duddell Street Acquisition has a fifty-two week low of $0.46 and a fifty-two week high of $1.50.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Duddell Street Acquisition (DSACW)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Duddell Street Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Duddell Street Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.