Dune Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:DUNEW – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 28,800 shares, an increase of 73.5% from the April 30th total of 16,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 54,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Dune Acquisition stock. MBE Wealth Management LLC bought a new position in shares of Dune Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:DUNEW – Get Rating) during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor bought 150,037 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $33,000.
Shares of DUNEW traded up $0.02 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.06. 72,606 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 51,504. Dune Acquisition has a fifty-two week low of $0.03 and a fifty-two week high of $1.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dune Acquisition (DUNEW)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Dune Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dune Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.