Exlites Holdings International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EXHI – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, an increase of 66.7% from the April 30th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS EXHI remained flat at $$0.21 during midday trading on Friday. Exlites Holdings International has a 52 week low of $0.15 and a 52 week high of $2.00. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.32 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.42.
Exlites Holdings International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Exlites Holdings International (EXHI)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Exlites Holdings International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exlites Holdings International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.