First Trust Developed Markets Ex-US AlphaDEX Fund (NASDAQ:FDT – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 9,100 shares, an increase of 93.6% from the April 30th total of 4,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 49,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of First Trust Developed Markets Ex-US AlphaDEX Fund stock opened at $55.45 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $55.27 and a 200 day moving average of $57.79. First Trust Developed Markets Ex-US AlphaDEX Fund has a 12 month low of $50.50 and a 12 month high of $65.82.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, March 31st. Investors of record on Monday, March 28th were paid a dividend of $0.084 per share. This represents a $0.34 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 0.61%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, March 25th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Developed Markets Ex-US AlphaDEX Fund (FDT)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Developed Markets Ex-US AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Developed Markets Ex-US AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.