NYSE MVO opened at $11.71 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $11.15 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $9.99. MV Oil Trust has a 1 year low of $5.55 and a 1 year high of $15.14.
MV Oil Trust (NYSE:MVO – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 10th. The oil and gas producer reported $0.41 earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $5.09 million for the quarter.
MV Oil Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
MV Oil Trust acquires and holds net profits interests in the oil and natural gas properties of MV Partners, LLC. Its properties include approximately 860 producing oil and gas wells located in the Mid-Continent region in the states of Kansas and Colorado. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MV Oil Trust (MVO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for MV Oil Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MV Oil Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.