New Pacific Metals Corp (TSE:NUX – Get Rating) insider Silvercorp Metals Inc. purchased 7,400 shares of New Pacific Metals stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 27th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$3.95 per share, with a total value of C$29,230.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 10,795,810 shares of the company’s stock, valued at C$42,643,449.50.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 25th, Silvercorp Metals Inc. bought 19,200 shares of New Pacific Metals stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$3.95 per share, for a total transaction of C$75,840.00.
- On Tuesday, May 17th, Silvercorp Metals Inc. bought 48,500 shares of New Pacific Metals stock. The stock was bought at an average price of C$3.95 per share, for a total transaction of C$191,347.05.
New Pacific Metals Corp has a fifty-two week low of C$0.14 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.50.
New Pacific Metals Corp, formerly New Pacific Holdings Corp., is an investment issuer engaged in investing in privately held and publicly traded corporations. The Company operates through two segments: investment and mining. The investment segment focuses on investing in other privately-held and publicly-traded corporations.
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for New Pacific Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Pacific Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.