Principal Solar, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PSWW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 19,500 shares, a growth of 95.0% from the April 30th total of 10,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,634,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
PSWW stock opened at $0.02 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.02 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.03. Principal Solar has a 52-week low of $0.01 and a 52-week high of $0.22.
About Principal Solar (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Solar (PSWW)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Solar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Solar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.