Raiffeisen Bank International AG (OTCMKTS:RAIFY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,500 shares, a decrease of 46.4% from the April 30th total of 23,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 18,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.7 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS RAIFY traded down $0.06 during trading on Friday, reaching $3.27. The company had a trading volume of 10,189 shares, compared to its average volume of 10,375. The company has a quick ratio of 6.47, a current ratio of 6.47 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31. Raiffeisen Bank International has a 12-month low of $2.66 and a 12-month high of $8.43. The stock has a market cap of $4.30 billion, a PE ratio of 2.90 and a beta of 1.80. The business’s 50-day moving average is $3.17 and its 200 day moving average is $5.47.
About Raiffeisen Bank International (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Raiffeisen Bank International (RAIFY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Raiffeisen Bank International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Raiffeisen Bank International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.