Teck Resources Ltd (TSE:TECK.A – Get Rating) Senior Officer Robin Sheremeta sold 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 26th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$53.50, for a total transaction of C$535,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 22,000 shares in the company, valued at C$1,177,000.
Robin Sheremeta also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 24th, Robin Sheremeta sold 10,000 shares of Teck Resources stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$53.00, for a total transaction of C$530,000.00.
- On Thursday, May 19th, Robin Sheremeta sold 10,000 shares of Teck Resources stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$52.00, for a total transaction of C$520,000.00.
Shares of Teck Resources stock traded up C$1.65 on Friday, reaching C$57.00. 3,496 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 4,012. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is C$55.23 and its 200-day moving average price is C$47.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 37.83, a current ratio of 1.92 and a quick ratio of 1.19. The company has a market cap of C$30.75 billion and a P/E ratio of 7.48. Teck Resources Ltd has a 1-year low of C$28.70 and a 1-year high of C$62.75.
Teck Resources Limited researches, explores for, develops, and produces natural resources in the Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Europe. It operates through five segments: Steelmaking, Coal, Copper, Zinc, Energy, and Corporate. The company's principal products include steelmaking coal; copper concentrates and refined copper cathodes; refined zinc and zinc concentrates; energy products, such as bitumen; and lead concentrates.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Receive News & Ratings for Teck Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teck Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.