Decklar Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:DKLRF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,600 shares, an increase of 75.0% from the April 30th total of 3,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 7,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 days.
DKLRF stock opened at $0.44 on Friday. Decklar Resources has a 12 month low of $0.37 and a 12 month high of $1.03. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.44 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.49.
About Decklar Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Decklar Resources (DKLRF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Decklar Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Decklar Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.