Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:FELTY – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,500 shares, an increase of 66.7% from the April 30th total of 3,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.7 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS FELTY traded up $0.13 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $11.50. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 531 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,262. Fuji Electric has a 1-year low of $10.28 and a 1-year high of $14.00. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $11.47 and its 200-day moving average price is $12.45.
Fuji Electric Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fuji Electric (FELTY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Fuji Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fuji Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.