International Media Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:IMAQR – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,300 shares, a growth of 95.2% from the April 30th total of 6,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.1 days.
Shares of International Media Acquisition stock opened at $0.04 on Friday. International Media Acquisition has a 52 week low of $0.04 and a 52 week high of $0.45.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Media Acquisition (IMAQR)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for International Media Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Media Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.